- Authorized Representative Service
- First / follow-up registration with stiftung ear® and UBA (federal environmental agency)
- Monthly input and output notification to ear®
- Creation of the ear® annual report
- Contract for insolvency-safe guarantee acc. § 7 ElektroG incl.
- Issuing a guarantee certificate
- Notification of proof of guarantee to ear®
- Processing of ear collection coordination (EAR Abholkoordination)
Why do I need it?
Electrical equipment and batteries that are placed on the market in Germany have to be registered.
This legal obligation also applies to so-called passive electrical devices (e.g. cables) and batteries included in the scope of delivery.
It is not allowed to sell electrical products or batteries in Germany without a registration.
If the necessary registrations have not already been fulfilled by your suppliers, this obligation is transferred to the distributor.
Landbell is happy to support you in fulfilling your obligations.
Create your personal offer online now. Tailored to your needs!